Don’t Let Urine Stains and Odors Tarnish Your Reputation
Tough-to-clean urine stains and odours can make an otherwise clean facility seem unappealing and dirty, despite the hard work of your cleaning staff. Without the right product, your staff may need to spend extra time cleaning urine or, worse, allow urine odours and stains to remain.
Exceptional Performance on Both Stains and Odors
Clorox® Urine Remover breaks down uric acid crystals to quickly eliminate — not mask — odours. With the oxidizing power of hydrogen peroxide and the stain-lifting power of surfactants, stains are also removed quickly.
Specially Formulated for Hard-to-Clean Porous and Soft Surfaces
This versatile formula removes urine from porous surfaces like grout that tend to trap urine odours. It also handles stains and odours on absorbent soft surfaces, like carpet and mattresses, and is an excellent pre-treatment for laundry and bedding.
Improves labour efficiency
- Removes urine effectively from porous grout in one application.
- Versatile formula with low surface safety concerns means minimal training required.
- Does not contain bleach.
Fast & effective
- Breaks down uric acid crystals to quickly eliminate — not just mask — odours.
- Removes stains quickly with the oxidizing power of hydrogen peroxide and the stain lifting power of surfactants.
Powerful & versatile
- Performs on tough-to-clean porous and soft surfaces that tend to trap urine odors, like grout, carpet and concrete.
- Also works for human soils like vomit and faeces
The Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX) is a leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products. Clorox markets some of the most trusted and recognized consumer brand names, including its namesake bleach and cleaning products; Glad® wraps and bags; Chux® wipes; Kingsford® charcoal; Burt’s Bees® natural personal care products. The company also markets brands for professional services, including Clorox Healthcare® and Clorox Commercial Solutions®.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at email@example.com.
Sign up to the Government News newsletter