[By Kelli Browne]
The next few years are set to bring a number of major and significant challenges to public sector communications practitioners along as dynamic new digital opportunities arise and communication and customer service expectations are put to the test.
As the nation’s leading conference for professionals in the government sector, the 2015 Government Communications Australia Conference presents the year’s most important opportunity for those working at the coalface to keep abreast of changes and on top of emerging trends.
Held between 13th May and 15th May 2015 at the Sydney NSW at the Amora Jamison Hotel in Sydney’s CBD, delegates have an unparalleled opportunity to hear first hand from innovative thinkers, learn about changes in our sector, best practice communications, engagement and customer experience and take away practical tools and resources to implement in your own organisations.
Our diverse and exciting line-up of sought after guest speakers include senior government representatives, professionals from corporate and non-profit sectors and leading international subject matter authorities.
The insightful and probing agenda will cover topics ranging across strategic communications, engagement, social media, content marketing, crisis communications, event marketing, advocacy and customer service.
The 2015 program includes:
• Great tips for creating content, optimising your website and interpreting social media statistics — an intensive digital marketing workshop presented by EXA
• Creating sustainable relationships with bloggers for PR professionals by Felicity Gray of Nuffnang
• Our important role in encouraging local democracy by Kathy Jones of the NewDemocracy Foundation
• Reputation and experience in customer centric organisations by Paula Giles of CSBA
• Rate capping and other challenges for communication professionals by Llewellyn Rees of KJA
• Social media for emergencies by Gerry McCusker of EngageORM
• As well as leaders in content marketing, advocacy and many more!
• Check it out for yourself at Govcomms.com.au and downloading your conference program
For more information visit www.govcomms.com.au
Government News is a proud partner of the Government Communications Australia Conference.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at email@example.com.
Sign up to the Government News newsletter