1 London Circuit
Canberra ACT 2601
Australia’s public sector is sitting on approximately $16 billion per year of unrealised value from data investment. The public sector is beginning to realise the value of adopting big data and leveraging analytics to drive improvements in service delivery, organisational efficiencies and informed decision making. Government bodies need to establish clear data governance and infrastructure practices which in turn will inform their organisational strategies and achieve positive movement in policy and service delivery.
Akolade presents the 5th Annual Government Data Summit, bringing together 30+ sector leaders to explore how public sector agencies can establish strategic infrastructure and facilitate data availability through interagency collaboration. Attendees will gain strategies to enhance data interoperability and quality, and ensure information security when working on online platforms.
Attend this summit and learn how to:
- Inform decision making and policy development through predictive analytics
- Embed artificial intelligence and machine learning processes through strategic infrastructure
- Engage in government-wide and cross-sector collaboration to strengthen data capacity
- Balance data security and citizen rights while driving ongoing innovation in data usage
- Establish agile infrastructure to support information exchange and big data projects
Use VIP code WPXGN1 at register for the best available rates.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at email@example.com.
Sign up to the Government News newsletter