Canberra ACT 2601
The Technology in Government Summit 2015 brings together suppliers of ICT and emerging digital technologies, with an innovative, case study packed and public sector led conference, as well as a free on-floor seminar programme, and a solutions focused expo floor.
Designed for Federal, State and Local Government Departments and Agencies to collaborate, leverage knowledge and engage on innovation and business strategies, the event attracts CIOs, CTOs and their leadership teams from across Australia’s public sector. Attendees have an unprecedented opportunity to:
- Engage with their public sector counterparts on everything from technology innovation to business strategy and service delivery excellence
- Grasp the citizen of today and meet digital service expectations for 24×7 multi-platform delivery
- Discover how to better collaborate and communicate across government, streamlining service delivery, aligning policies and engaging the citizen more effectively
- Hear from international and local public sector leaders on everything security, to digital services and marketing communications
- Realise the potential for third platform technologies like cloud, big data, mobile and social, in your department or agency and source solutions on the show-floor
- Access the biggest live market place of emerging public and private ICT technologies and measure your enterprise in line with the latest technologies available
- Leverage the knowledge available at the show to better implement technology in your enterprise
Don’t miss out on this great networking event where you can hear from a stellar line-up of speakers including:
- Aneesh Chopra, First CTO of the USA; Author, Innovative State: How new technolgies can transform government
- James Duncan, CTO, Public Service Network (UK)
- Rosie Jessop, Head of Security, Office of the CTO (UK)
- Jane King, CIO, Australian Taxation Office (ATO)
- Dr Maria Milosavljevic, CIO & CISO, Australian Crime Commission
Don’t get left behind. This is the event to hear from those departments and agencies leading the way and driving change in the public sector via innovative technology solutions, applications and implementations inside their enterprise. Network and engage with your peers and enhance cross-sector communication on technology steps to the future of government.
Register NOW – SAVE $100 using the code GNEWS10
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to the Government News newsletter