Reportedly, up to 80% of surveyed companies’ performance and accountability structures are directly interrelated. Corporate governance practices are frequently challenged as we strive to optimise performance and risk management in a highly disruptive and digitised environment. With this in mind, Government IQ have put together the inaugural Public Sector Corporate Governance Summit to be held on 29 – 30 June 2017 at Novotel Sydney Central.
The summit will focus on key considerations relevant to:
- Aligning people to your business values to create a culture for good governance
- Applying and reformulating governance framework guidelines to better align with your business’ vision and unique circumstances
- Effective governance of data and technology to mitigate fraud, cyber risks and reputational damage
- Stephen Horne, Member of the Public Sector Governance Committee, Governance Institute of Australia
- Kerrie Webb, Director, Governance and Information Management – Finance, Reporting & Governance, Fair Work Ombudsman
- Rhys Benny, Director of Corporate Operations Governance & Support, ACCC
- Lindsay Cornish, Director Corporate Governance, Department of Education NSW
- Rolf Green, Director Information, Policy and Innovation – ICT and Digital Government, Department of Finance, Services and Innovation
- Gavin Wright, A/g Director Workforce Management, Australian Tax Office
- and many more!
- 15+ expert speaker panel from leading public sector agencies
- 12+ case studies on maturing your governance regime to optimise performance and risk management
- 3 Interactive Workshops to help you develop a pro-governance culture and optimise risk
- Learn innovative strategies to manage shifts in people, size and culture and develop an adaptable framework
- Interactive Expert Panel Discussions and Champagne Roundtables addressing key issues
Don’t miss this golden opportunity to network with your peers and industry experts and learn how to transform your governance regime at Public Sector Corporate Governance.