It is no secret that public sector organisations have not leveraged social media platforms to their full potential in the past. Are you playing social media catch up?
The Optimising Social Media in the Public Sector conference is the opportunity to learn how to better engage your stakeholders, generate innovative and creative content and sustain a social media presence. Network with peers, innovative companies and representatives from the platforms to identify what’s next for your social media strategy.
What will you take away from this event?
- Recommendations and an open discussion with representatives from current and emerging social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Behind the scenes of “The World’s Best Recruitment Video” with International Keynote New Zealand Police
- Best practice case studies from across the public sector and beyond with insightful presentations from SBS, Western Sydney Wanderers and Deakin University
- + much more!
Who will attend?
Representatives from Federal, State & Local Government organisations with responsibilities for:
- Social Media
- Digital Communications
- Public Affairs & Relations
- Stakeholder & Community Engagement
*Book with CC*GN to receive a $100 discount from the current rate!
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at email@example.com.
Sign up to the Government News newsletter