90 William St
Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
As local governments and councils move towards an optimised lifecycle, asset management, balancing cost, risk and levels of performance is often an extremely complicated process. Councils face increasing pressure to achieve more with less resources for long term sustainability.
Join us in the Local Government Asset Management conference to hear insights on key issues such as how to forecast expenditure across asset lifecycles, service delivery planning, integration of people, systems and technologies, and promoting culture change to promote asset management.
Attend & learn strategies for:
- Communicating the value of data & align this with organisational strategy
- Encouraging innovation through new trends, tools & technologies
- Exploring how data is driving a digital government
- Gaining out-of-sector insights to apply in the public sector
Explore new approaches from key speakers such as:
- Raymond Tan, Head of Asset Management Intelligence Support, Auckland City Council
- Thorton Harfield, Director of Assets & Environment, City of Tea Tree Valley
- Maree Walker, Manage in Infrastructure Planning & Delivery, Rural City of Wangaratta
- Dave Daines, Chair, Australian Mirror Committee TC 251 (ISO 55000)
REGISTER NOW and use offer code CC*GN to save!
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to the Government News newsletter