The ITIL 4 Foundation certification is an introduction to ITIL 4. The guidance and training help candidates to see service management as an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery, and continual improvement of products/services and value.
By achieving the ITIL 4 Foundation certification, candidates will know:
- How to take a holistic approach to the co-creation of value, with customers and other stakeholders, in the form of products and services
- The seven guiding principles of ITIL 4 and how these drive-up value co-creation
- The four dimensions of service management and their importance to service delivery and support
- The key concepts from Agile, DevOps, and Lean and how these help to deliver business value
- How ITIL 4 management practices help to improve business operations and outcomes.
Ultimately, it’s a candidate’s first step on the ITIL 4 journey and a prerequisite for the other ITIL 4 modules.
Inclusions: Our 2 day course includes, e-materials, $50 lunch voucher, ITIL 4 Foundation online exam voucher and free exam re-sit if you miss out the first time.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at email@example.com.
Sign up to the Government News newsletter