169-179 Thomas St
Haymarket NSW 2000
Government agencies were a big winner in the 2017 budget, with investments made towards Digitisation, eHealth and Cyber Security. The government’s renewed commitment for technology led transformation is aimed at improving citizen services and mitigating risks.
With this said, the 3rd Annual Digital Disruption for Government 2017 conference returns with a brand new agenda, featuring case studies on successful technology transformation projects. It reveals the journey of overcoming red tape and big wins in improved citizen services and increasing operational efficiencies.
View the full program here.
Held on 26 – 27 September 2017 at Novotel Sydney Central, you can expect:
- 19+ expert speaker panel from leading government and public sector agencies
- 17+ case studies on current projects in the public sector, innovative strategies and lessons learned
- 3 Interactive Workshops to help you develop a culture of innovation, understand user centred design and learn about Estonia’s digital roadmap
- 2 Interactive Expert Panel Discussions addressing key issues on collaboration, service delivery and partnerships
- Wide range of networking opportunities from Speed Networking, Champagne Roundtables, Lunches, Dinners, Drinks and more!
A snapshot of our featured speakers:
- Paul Shetler, former CEO, Digital Transformation Officer
- Siim Sikkut, Government Chief Information Officer, Estonia
- Bas Wilson, Chief Technology Officer, Fair Work Ombudsman
- Michael Vanderheide, Chief Executive Officer, Cenitex
- Warren Prentice, Chief Technology Officer, eHealth Queensland
- Ozzeir Khan, Chief of Innovation & Partnerships, United Nations
For a full list of speakers, view our official program here.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to network with federal, state and local government professionals and learn about some of the most innovative digital transformation projects currently happening!
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at email@example.com.
Sign up to the Government News newsletter