All levels of government have identified the gap between consumer expectation and government service delivery. Government agencies are reimagining how government services can be delivered, putting the customer at the centre, and designing services around what citizens want.
With that in mind, the event will focus on:
- Understanding customers and their needs: applying principles of human centred design to service design and policy creation
- Designing end-to-end customer centric services by knocking down silos and advocating the use of agile, designing thinking and iterative practices
- Gaining stakeholder buy-in and engaging the organization in the change journey
- Marie Jackson, Director Customer Relationships, Department of Housing and Public Works
- Simone Ellis, Digital Service Reform Consultant, NSW Government – Department of Finance, Service and Innovation
- Sally Curtain, Strategic Director- Customer Focus and Innovation, City of Casey
- Sue Ferguson, Contact Centres Transformation Deployment and Improvement Manager, Service NSW
- Liz Pollock, Manager R&L Web Business Integration, VicRoads
- 15 case studies from leading public sector organisations such as: Department of Finance, Services and Innovation, NSW Department of Finance, Services and Innovation, Department of Transport WA, AUSTRAC, City of Casey
- Evaluate the applicability of service design, HCD, agile as a delivery mechanism for your organisation
- Platform for exchanging insights & ideas for designing and developing human centred policy and services
- Interactive sessions, panel discussions, solutions clinic and champagne roundtable on understanding the customer and developing policy and services around their needs
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to network with federal, state and local government professionals and learn about some of the most innovative service design projects currently happening.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to the Government News newsletter