150 Northbourne Ave
Braddon ACT 2612
Transforming Data Management and Protection through Innovation, Collaboration, Compliance and Digital Strategies for Enhanced Reliability, Transparency and Security.
Discussion will focus on:
- Assessing how to promote the sharing, use and reuse of public sector data
- Artificial intelligence – a strategic approach for service delivery
- Sharing data for social and economic innovation
- Government open data competitions to improve data literacy, quality and impact
- Agile data management in the act government
- Government modelling in the digital age
- Assessing the use of data to enhance transparency and trust
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to the Government News newsletter