Digital Government Transformation Conference 2017 explores the next phases of digital government transformation, looking in-depth at how digital technologies and open standards are transforming the public sector and reducing ICT spend, improving service delivery and delivering best value for government customers. The Digital Government Transformation 2nd annual Conference 2017 will provide vital information about industry trends and emerging technologies through the presentation from thought leaders, IT government leaders and industry experts. There will be opportunities to network with peers on strategy, technology and leadership and the new ways of implementing complex change, whilst reflecting on the power transformative government change.
- Hear from leading case studies across the three tiers of the Australian Government
- See how to build capability of staff to embrace innovative solutions y-enabled transformation projects deliver business outcomes
- Future proofing service delivery and become nimbler and responsive to change
- Learn about digital transformation opportunities, threats and challenges
- Driving innovation and change through technology
- Managing your IT budget and delivering cost savings through IT
- Taking an integrated approach to managing technology, people and processes
- Gaining strategic value and improving service delivery through data analytics
- Streamlining government processes and service delivery through ICT
Group Discount Offer: Register 2 & get 2 Free
annual GOVTECH 2017- Government Digital Transformation 2017 Forum 27th – 28th November brochure : Click Here
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to the Government News newsletter