Rewire Your Culture for an AI-augmented Future
Managing and harnessing change is the biggest challenge facing data and analytics, and business leaders alike. The breadth of change is extensive.
It is affecting business models, driving the need for data literacy and the need for a data and analytics-centric mindset. Trust and ethics must be built. New behaviors must be established. Creative thinking must be embraced and encouraged. Leaders must examine their organizational culture to establish a new culture based on a foundation of collaboration.
Make sure you join us for thought-leading guidance and practical examples of how to:
- Learn how to deliver actionable insights through data storytelling
- Allay data privacy fears and encourage trusted data sharing
- Drive new sources of innovation and revenue
- Develop the resilience, adaptability, agility and leadership skills needed to succeed
- Understand the key future trends that will transform your business
- Gain insights from peers into the practical skills and best practices
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to the Government News newsletter