Recent results have indicated that only 63% of organisations review and update their risk management policies annually, hence reassessing Risk Management within government organisations is crucial.
With this in mind, the 12th Annual ERM for Government Summit 2018 will feature fresh new case studies and expert insights on Enterprise Risk Management from Australia’s public sectors. This event will provide relevant much-needed risk strategies that respond to not only current and future risks.
Held on 1st – 2nd May 2018 at QT Canberra, the event will focus on:
- Governing Risk Communications to create a stronger Risk Culture
- Implementing Strategies to Develop Effective Risk Appetite Statements
- Managing the Digital and Cyber Landscape
- Using the Right Risk Management Tools to Drive Effective Risk Maturity
- Understanding the Future of Digital Threats within Operational Risk Management
- Embedding Shared Risk as High Level Priority within the Organisation
- Developing Risk Intelligent Approaches to Increase Strategic Risk Resilience
- Encouraging Risk Transparency within Senior Management to Boost Risk Culture
- Enterprise Risk Management Expectations for 2018 and Beyond
You can expect to meeting and network with Chief Risk Officers, Heads of Risk, Governance and Compliance and Heads of Audit from the likes of Department of Education and Training Victoria, Australian Taxation Office, icare, Fire & Rescue NSW, Optus, Western Sydney University, Clean Energy Finance Corporation, Sydney Motorway Corporation, AUSTRAC, Department of Justice and Regulation Victoria, Transport for NSW and more!
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to the Government News newsletter