191 O'Riordan St
Mascot NSW 2020
Voluntary staff turnover has risen in 29% of organisations over the past year. The cost of employee disengagement is estimated to be at $70 billion annually and staff turnover is a drain on organisations in Australia, costing business billions of dollars in lost productivity and disengagement.
With this in mind, the Employee Experience Summit has been developed to build engagement, reduce turnover, attract talent and improve productivity.
Held on 6 – 7 March 2018 at Pullman Sydney Airport, the event will focus on creating great end-to-end employee experiences. Topics being discussed include:
- Creating a consistent employee experience across different regional offices
- Building an inclusive organisation that promotes team work
- Translating your brand of employee experience across different cultures
- Getting mid-manager buy-in and engagement
- Leveraging data and analytics to uncover the science behind employee experience
- Preserving a small business/start-up feel in a growing company
- Empowering individuals to do the best for the organisation
- Understanding the link between high performance and employee journeys
- Performance and succession planning to empower individuals and reduce turnover
A few of our featured speakers include:
- Lauren Trethowan, Head of Enterprise Culture, Talent & Innovation, Australia Post
- Paul Birch, Director People, Culture and Safet, Transdev
- Alex Diab, General Manager, Human Resources, NSW Business Chamber
- Vicki Leaver, Director of People and Organisational Development, Legal Aid
- Stig Bell, Director of People & Culture, SBS
- Niall Ryan-Jones, Head of Employee Experience, Harrods (UK)
- Tania Abbotto, Chief Customer and People Officer, sportsbet
- Amanda Vining, Employee Experience Leader, Aurecon
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet and network with employee experience professionals from various industries and learn strategies to help your organisation attract to talent, retain high performers and drive ROI.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at email@example.com.
Sign up to the Government News newsletter