Currently, there is $11 billion worth of economic opportunities per annum for digital identity. And with investment into digital platforms across Australia soaring, it is important for the public and private sectors to collaborate so that Australia can not only build cyber fraud resilience but also improve service delivery by investing in innovative digital identity technologies and systems.
With this in mind, the Digital Identity Summit has been developed to focus on protecting identity from fraud through authentication and verification controls, as well as providing goods and services online by streamlining digital identity platforms across the public and private sector.
Held on 26 – 27 March 2018 at Novotel Sydney Central, the event will bring together senior managers, thought leaders and experts involved in the protection, innovation and exploration of identity platforms. Topics being discussed include:
- Protecting Identity from Fraud through Authentication and Verification Controls
- Providing Customer Centric Digital Platforms to Encourage Opt-In National Identity Solutions
- Leveraging Biometric Technology and Blockchain Applications
- Enabling Cross-Agency and Cross-Sector Collaboration
A few of our featured speakers include:
- Sean Hewitt, Head of Digital Service Design for Universal Credit – Department for Work and Pensions UK (DWP)
- Victoria Richardson, Chief Strategy Officer – Australian Payments Network
- David Chadwick, Director, Passport Standards and Biometrics Section – Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Anthony Licciardi, Manager of Identity – AGL
- Mathew Cagney, Head of Pay Now – After Pay
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to meet and network with Heads of Digital Identity, Digital Strategy, Digital Security, Digital Transformation, Digital Payments and more to discuss how the Australian market can not only build cyber fraud resilience, but also improve service delivery by investing in innovative digital identity technologies and systems.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to the Government News newsletter