The Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) training and certification program is intended as a comprehensive foundation for Business Relationship Managers (BRM) at every experience level, with the training and certification designed to provide a solid baseline level of knowledge regarding the BRM role and how well-cemented and effective BRM disciplines can positively impact overall business results.
• The characteristics of the BRM Role
• What is means to perform as a strategic partner, contributing to business strategy formulation and shaping business demand for the provider’s services
• The use of Portfolio Management disciplines and techniques to maximise realised business value
• Business Transformation Management and the conditions for successful change programs to minimise value leakage
• The BRM role in Service Management and alignment of services and service levels with business needs.
• The principles of effective and persuasive communication
Upon passing the certification exam you will qualify for the designation; BRMP and earn 21 PDU’s.
Discount: $300 off when you mention Government News!
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at email@example.com.
Sign up to the Government News newsletter