The Business of Media Summit is an event like no other, a unique opportunity that congregates an esteemed gathering of media and entertainment stakeholders from across Australia.
This strategic event is your guide to media change and reform.
Executives from across the media spectrum; including television, film, radio, music, games and publishing; will join brand and agency stakeholders, regulators and investors for two days of stimulating discussion into the models and strategies that are determining industry success and new opportunities for growth.
• Michael Ebeid, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director, SBS
• Jora Gill, Chief Digital Officer, The Economist (UK)
• Sam Toles, Head of Global Content & Distribution, Vimeo (USA)
• Liz Walsh, Vice-President, Brand Marketing, Forbes Media (USA)
• Jason Pellegrino, Managing Director, Asia Pacific, Google
• Mark Lollback, Chief Executive Officer Australia & New Zealand, GroupM
• Russel Howcroft, Chairman, Think TV
• Jacqui Feeney, Managing Director, Fox Networks Group Australia & New Zealand
• Kurt Burnette, Chief Revenue Officer, Seven West Media
• Angela Mackay, Global Publisher, FT Live, and Managing Director Asia Pacific, Financial Times
• Jonathan Harley, Director of Media Partnerships, Twitter
• Kylie Rogers, Managing Director, Mamamia
• John O’Sullivan, Managing Director, Tourism Australia
• Anthony Everard, General Manager, Big Bash League
For more information and registrations, please visit http://businessofmedia.com.au/ or call 02 8004 8590
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to the Government News newsletter