90 William St
Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
Join the next stage in the government data conversation and learn how to boost analytics capability to support process optimisation, discover new insights and drive transformation within an increasingly digitised government.
The public sector has moved beyond using data to illustrate what we know today as we are leveraging analytics to inform the future. In a time where data is reshaping the way the public and private sector do business, the Advancing Public Sector Data Analytics conference will highlight innovative case-studies from senior data analysts and thought leaders across the Australian government.
Attend & learn strategies for:
- Communicating the value of data & aligning this with organisational strategy
- Boosting analytics capability to unlock new insights
- Increasing data sharing and linkage through open data
- Encouraging innovation through new trends, tools & technologies
- Utilising data to drive a digital government
- Creating a powerful message through visualisation & data storytelling
Explore new approaches and learn how to build long term data workforce capacity from speakers such as:
- Jeremy Moon, Director, Data Analytics Centre, NSW
- Sarajane Hansen, Chief Information Officer, Cancer Institute NSW
- Amen Ra Mashariki, Former Chief Analytics Officer, City of New York
- Kevin Jeffrey, Chief Data Officer, IP Australia
Register using the offer code CC*GN to save!
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at email@example.com.
Sign up to the Government News newsletter