169-179 Thomas St
Sydney NSW 2000
With arising issues including the sophistication of targeted hacks, the vast multi-vendor cyber market, and evolving technologies, the pressure to impose stronger cyber security standards for digital databases and acknowledge the critical need for internal cultural shifts in cyber awareness is evident.
To facilitate the strengthening of security vigilance and cultural change, Technology IQ is excited to present the Final Agenda for Cyber Security for the Public Sector 2018. From 26-28 November in Sydney, this event will bring together senior leaders from the public sector presenting in-depth studies into cyber security.
The 2 day forum will bring together senior leaders from the public sector including:
- [INTERNATIONAL] Sherry Rumbolt, Senior IM/IT Security Officer, Department National Defence, Canada
- Darren Argyle, CISO, ICARE
- Marco Figuroa, CISO, Department Finance, Services and Innovation NSW
- Asaf Ahmad, CISO, NSW Fire Brigade
- Ian McKenzie, CTO, Department of Parliamentary Services
- Andrew Oldaker, CTO, Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Toby McMahon, DCISO, Australian Taxation Office
- Michelle Price, CEO, Austcyber
Featured Case Studies:
- Botnets, Automated and Distributed Threats – Strengthening your Government Security Posture through a Multifaceted Objective
- A Practical Cyber Security Strategy for the Australian Parliament
- ICARE Cyber Security Strategies to Reduce Risks Through an Integrated and Collaborative Approach Across the Organisation
- Investigating Security Operations where Classified or Sensitive Information is Involved
- Cyber Security and Governance: Questions Boards and Committees Should Ask About Cyber Security
- And many more….
View Agenda: https://bit.ly/2Q10MMj
Register Early Bird Tickets: https://bit.ly/2PxkWMZ
View Website for More: https://bit.ly/2PtTRug
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at email@example.com.
Sign up to the Government News newsletter