120 Commonwealth Ave
Yarralumla ACT 2600
Australia’s public sector is sitting on approximately $16 billion per year of unrealised value from data investment. The public sector is beginning to realise the value of adopting big data and leveraging analytics to drive improvements in service delivery, organisational efficiencies and informed decision making. Government bodies need to establish clear data governance and infrastructure practices which in turn will inform their organisational strategies and achieve positive movement in policy and service delivery.
Akolade in association with Data 61 presents the 4th Annual Government Data Summit, bringing together 30+ sector leaders to explore how public sector agencies can establish strategic infrastructure and facilitate data availability through interagency collaboration. Attendees will gain strategies to enhance data interoperability and quality, and ensure information security when working on online platforms.
Attend this summit and learn how to:
- Optimise your data security and prevent data leakage and corruption
- Implement quality management practices to enhance interoperability and inform decision making
- Support advanced analytics and machine learning capabilities through strategic infrastructure
- Adopt and comply with data standards to ensure complete interoperability between departments and organisations
- Move towards Open Government and leverage the value of collaborative data
- Improve service delivery and support your agency mission using analytics tools
Use VIP code WPXGN1 for the best available rates.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at email@example.com.
Sign up to the Government News newsletter