169/179 Thomas St
Haymarket NSW 2000
With digital technology forecasted to contribute $139 billion to the Australian economy by 2020, there’s no doubt that new technologies such as cloud, data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) are what is driving Australian business in the future.
Digital Disruption X 2018 will provide 20+ “How-to” case studies addressing:
- Implementing Digital Processes, Procedures and Innovation to Stay Ahead of Digital Disruption (Partnering, Venturing, Incubating, Data Analytics, Thinking like a Start-ups)
- Identifying Emerging Technology and Adapting to the Velocity of Change (RPA, AI, IoT, Cloud, Digital Transformation)
- Embedding Digital Culture and Change Management into your Organisation (Human –Centered design, Customer Experience, Agile Workforce, Risk Management
Learn from 30+ Speakers….
- Jeremy Balkin, Head of Innovation, HSBC (USA)
- Sarah Forsterling, Head of Client Strategy AUS & NZ, Uber
- Ian Oppermann, CEO and Chief Data Scientist, NSW Data Analytics Centre
- Andy Weir, Chief Information Officer, Bankwest
- Alessio Bresciani, GM Digital Channels and Innovation, Australia Post
- Melissa Witheriff, Head of Digital Innovation, Credit Union Australia
- Jo-Ann Pass, Head of Digital Operations, Sydney Water
- William Judge, Social Robotics Project Lead, Innovation Lab, Commonwealth Bank
- Greg Higgins, Head of Digital Learning Lab, TAFE NSW
- Paulo Rocha, Principal Enterprise Architect, Westpac
- …and more!
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at email@example.com.
Sign up to the Government News newsletter