3rd Annual Contact Centre Week 2018 – an extension of the 19th Annual Call Center Week Las Vegas, USA – is the #1 Customer Service Event in Australia.
Held 14-16 February 2018 at RACV Royal Pines, Gold Coast, CCW2018 will provide leading strategies for “Creating World Class Contact Centres with Cutting Edge Technology, Super Agents & Outstanding Customer Relations”.
With 400+ attendees, 130+ organisations, 60+ speakers, 2 sell-out site tours, 3 workshops, a Future Leaders program and more, CCW is the world’s largest customer contact event series.
Key Focus Areas:
- Stream 1: Creating a Customer-Centric Culture
- Stream 2: Meeting the Needs of the Current & Future Workforce through KYS: Knowing your Staff
- Stream 3: Utilising Automation and Data Analytics for an Omni-Channel Contact
- Stream 4: Customer-Centric Experience Design and Transformation for Contact Centres
- Stream 5: Creating the Next Gen Workspace to Reflect the Changing Role of the Contact Centre
- Stream 6: Digital Innovation to Implement Omni-Channel in Contact Centres
Hear from Past Attendees!
“My experience was incredibly valuable. I’ve recommended someone to attend from my business annually.” –Department of Defence
“A dynamic contact centre conference with quality speakers delivering relevant information. It was the best I have been to.” –Redland City Council
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at email@example.com.
Sign up to the Government News newsletter