Driving effective citizen engagement and transforming service delivery to improve public service outcomes
In today’s complex world, the Australian public sector is increasingly seeing the value in engaging and involving citizens in decision-making processes.
Improving Citizen Engagement and Experience conference plus workshop taking place from 25 – 27 June, Melbourne will feature over 25 experts from all three levels of Government to look at how best to improve experience and deliver customer-centric services.
As Government News is a valued client of ours, we would like to give you the opportunity to attend this event at a discounted rate by using our media partner discount. To register, QUOTE GN10 WHEN REGISTERING TO SAVE 10%. Register online here.
Key themes being addressed at the conference include:
- Creating a citizen-centred design framework and delivering end user focused policies
- Implementing omni-channel technologies to enhance digital engagement
- Promoting integrated service delivery to optimise user experience
- Measuring citizen experience and striving for continuous improvement
- Using insights from data and analytics to improve public service performance
- Strengthening communication and engagement capabilities across local government…and many more. See here for the full agenda.
Key speakers include:
- Hon. Gavin Jennings MLC, Special Minister of State, Victoria Government
- Mukul Agrawal, Chief Citizen Experience Officer, Department of Human Services
- Venetia Blackman, Assistant Commissioner, Corporate Applications, Australian Taxation Office
- Scott Johnston, Assistant Commissioner, Performance and Analytics Division, NSW Public Service Commission
- Eva Balan-Vnuk, Executive Director, ICT and Digital Government, SA Department of the Premier and Cabinet
- Jithma Beneragama, Director Digital Engagement, VIC Department of Premier and Cabinet
- Fiona Armstrong, General Manager – One-Stop Shop Strategy and Implementation Office, Queensland Government
- Alexandra Geddes, Director Business Improvement, NSW Department of Industry
- Jordana Blank, Director, User Focussed Design, VIC Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources
- Garth McDonald, General Manager – Service Delivery, Australian Digital Health Agency…and many more. See the full list of speakers here.
For more information, call Jessica Bennett at 02 9188 8950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at email@example.com.
Sign up to the Government News newsletter