Bringing together key stakeholders from government, education, not-for-profits, and youth development service providers, the 2nd Annual Future of Youth Employment Forum focuses on proven solutions and real-life examples on how to halt the growth of youth unemployment and drive sustainable pathways for young people into meaningful work.
Plus it offers you the opportunity to hear from the Federal Government about the new Youth Jobs PaTH programme, and case studies of award-winning collaboration and innovative cross-sector partnerships on how to teach resilience and an entrepreneurial mindset.
Hear from over 25 key speakers, including:
- Jason Sultana, Executive Officer, Apprentice Employment Network NSW & ACT
- Nicholas Wyman, Chief Executive Officer, Institute for Workplace Skills and Innovation & Skilling Australia Foundation
- Austin Whitehead, Director, Programs and Commissioning, NSW Department of Industry
- Janet Elms-Smith, Director of Education, TAFE NSW, Western Sydney Institute
- Ro Coroneos, Community and Social Strategy, Lendlease, Director, NSW TAFE Commission Board
- Todd Chatterton, Head of Department for Cultural Perspectives, Gordonvale State High School
- Kellie Hippit, Branch Manager Youth Employment, Department of Employment
- Theresa Postma, Project Director, Indigenous STEM Education and Outreach, CSIRO
Click here to see the event brochure.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to the Government News newsletter