2nd Annual Future of Youth Employment Forum, now in its second year, provides a unique platform for stakeholder groups – government, job service providers and community agencies, not for profits, and educators – to discuss the quality of engagement of Australia’s youth as they transition into a changing workforce.
- How skilling and training can be connected to emerging workforce trends
- Key initiatives from the National Youth Employment Strategy
- Best practice strategies for quality re-engagement of young people
- How to enhance the quality, relevance and direction of pathways
- How latest policies can overcome entrenched disadvantage and barriers to employment
- And much more!
Featuring over 25 key speakers from across Australia and the globe, the 2nd Annual Future of Youth Employment Forum is the ideal opportunity to gain insights into how to support your business and grow the future of youth employment in Australia.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at email@example.com.
Sign up to the Government News newsletter