Cloud Services in Local Government Summit, now in its second year, provides a unique platform for local government organisations enhance their knowledge of the latest information technology developments and initiatives in this evolving sector.
- The future of local government in the digital age
- Lessons learnt from amalgamations
- ICT strategy integration
- Choosing the right systems to deliver services
- Business continuity, risk management and disaster recovery processes
- Integrating systems for sustainable service delivery
- Cloud analytics
- Data storage within cloud
Featuring over 30 key speakers, including 10 c-suite executives, 2 international speakers and other senior leaders from Councils across Australia, the 2nd Annual Cloud Services in Local Government Summit is the ideal opportunity to gain insights into how to strengthen your Council’s performance through strategic system integration.
For more information, contact Akolade on 02 9247 6000 or email@example.com
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to the Government News newsletter