65 Queens Road
Whilst every shared service is undergoing some level of transformation to their back office functions, everyone is starting from a different place with a different set of constraints.
So the question is, where do you go from here?
From building workforce capabilities, re-evaluating your outsourcing partnerships as well as taking the next step in your automation journey, the 23rd Australasian Shared Services & Outsourcing Week will delve deeper into every stage of maturity to provide you with a roadmap and toolkit to take you forward into a new era of customer centric, intelligent, business services.
What’s on for SSOW 2020?
- 8 focused conference streams with leading brands such as Tesco, NAB, IKEA, LinkedIn, Qantas and Vodafone
- A stellar 60+ speaker lineup and just confirmed the Chief Procurement Officer from CBA + CTO from AGL!
- Deep dive sessions addressing Process Excellence; Data Analytics & Automation; Change Management; Service Model Transformation; Design Thinking; Intelligent Application Design and much more.
- Tailored expert workshops – led by industry gurus such as Suzanne Leopoldi-Nichols, the President of GBS for UPS and Neal Yang the P&O Director for the HR SSC for Mars
- Exclusive site tours at two of the leading shared service centres in Australia – Treasury Wine Estates: Global Business Services Centre & Monash University: Centralised Shared Services and Digital Campus
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to the Government News newsletter