Now in its 13th year, Tech in Gov is a large scale, two-day conference and exhibition that brings together ICT leaders and department heads from Federal and State Government to learn, network and source ICT solutions that will play an integral part of the ongoing ICT modernisation within the public sector.
Tech in Gov focuses on ICT issues that matter most to government.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend
- Get the latest insight into Digital Transformation, Data Analytics, AI, and Regtech
- Discover key insights on the latest in tech from industry leading speaker
- Learn about service delivery and citizen experience in an on-demand, 24/7 society
- Find out about operational functions amid ever-changing technology
- Stay up to date with the latest compliance and risk management
- Leading insights into network infrastructure – mobility and stability
- Latest on Cloud, G-Cloud and data management
- Strategic use of ICT to deliver on policy and effective governance
- Open engagement to build and leverage knowledge, and foster collaboration
- Meet Exhibitors with Advance Technologies and Services Driving ICT Initiatives
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at email@example.com.
Sign up to the Government News newsletter