Technology in Government is the pinnacle meeting place for public sector technology leaders and ICT solution providers in Australia. Heading into its 11th year, the event combines a high-level conference with a large-scale exhibition.
The multi-platform conference program offers attendees the opportunity to create their own tailored experience, choose from 6 strategically designed focus days including: Federal Government, State and Local Government, Secure Government, Citizen Experience, Future Services and ICT Procurement.
Don’t miss hearing from 40+ senior IT leaders including:
- Rachel Neaman, Former Chair, Digital Leaders UK; Specialist in digital strategy, transformation, skills and inclusion (UK)
- Michael Hirschfeld, Chief Information Officer, First Assistant Secretary, Information Technology and Workplace Division, Department of Finance
- Jeanette Hanna-Ruiz, Chief Information Security Officer, NASA (USA)
- John Dardo, Deputy Commissioner, Australian Taxation Office
- Lisa Rauter, First Assistant Secretary, innovationXchange, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Peter Worthington-Eyre, Chief Data Officer, Department of Premier and Cabinet, SA
This is your chance to:
- EXPLORE the role of next-gen technologies in executing strategy and enhancing service delivery
- UNCOVER how developments in legislation and procurement procedures will affect your department
- MEASURE the progress your transformation initiatives against successful project case studies
- DISCOVER how international governments are leveraging technology to better serve their citizens
- NETWORK with other government professional, the private sector and entrepreneur community
- ACCESS the biggest live market place of emerging public and private ICT technologies
Attend the FREE Technology in Government Hackathon! Take the challenge to create your own app using the ServiceNow platform. You will get the opportunity to develop and pitch your solution in front of government and business executives that address real-world problems. Showcase your skills and take out the Grand Prize!
After completing the Hackathon, you are welcome to stick around for the Technology in Government Summits on Wednesday 2 August for FREE. For more info, please click here: http://techingov.com.au/Hackathon.stm
Government News subscribers are eligible for a 10% discount. Quote “GN10” when you register.