Technology in Government is Australia’s LARGEST IT event for the Government. The large-scale two day conference and exhibition brings together ICT leaders and department heads from the Government to learn, network and source ICT solutions that will play an integral part of the ongoing ICT modernisation within the public sector.
This is your chance to:
- Engage with their public sector counterparts on everything from technology innovation to business strategy and service delivery excellence
- Grasp the citizen of today and meet digital service expectations for 24×7 multi-platform delivery
- Discover how to better collaborate and communicate across government, streamlining service delivery, aligning policies and engaging the citizen more effectively
- Hear from international and local public sector leaders on everything security, to digital services and marketing communications
- Realise the potential for third platform technologies like cloud, big data, mobile and social, in your department or agency and source solutions on the show-floor
- Access the biggest live market place of emerging public and private ICT technologies and measure your enterprise in line with the latest technologies available
- Leverage the knowledge available at the show to better implement technology in your enterprise
Government News subscribers are eligible for a 10% DISCOUNT off the registration ticket. Quote promo code: GN10 when you register. This is on top of group discounts available.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at email@example.com.
Sign up to the Government News newsletter