The 11th Annual Enterprise Risk Management For Government 2017 Summit will bring forth new case studies from all areas of Australia’s Public Sector, to provide actionable strategies for creating a risk aware organisation and maturing your organisation to understand your future strategies in risk management.
What you can expect from attending ERM for Government 2017:
- Hear brand new case studies on emergency and disaster risk management and developing digital literacy for cyber risk resilience
- Gain the latest insights into standards and guidelines including ISO31000 and the PGPA Act 2013, and what it means for your organisation’s risk management objectives
- Learn from 20+ leading risk management speakers from all levels of Federal, State and Local Government, including representatives from the private sector
- Engage in discussions around topical issues including managing risk ownership, understanding your organisation’s risk appetite and tolerance, and encouraging transparency with senior management
- Network with senior government executives and decision makers, through speed networking sessions, champagne roundtables and more
Don’t miss out on joining your colleagues and benchmarking with leaders across the industry.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at email@example.com.
Sign up to the Government News newsletter