Don’t miss the #1 CX event in Australia – Customer Experience Week – held 24-25 May 2017 in Sydney, about Transforming CX with Insights, Culture, Metrics and Digital.
Celebrating its 10th year, CX Week will be bigger and better than ever with 150+ CX leaders, 70+ organisations, 55+ speakers, thrilling masterclasses, site tour immersions, awards ceremony and more.
Meet our CX Visionaries:
- Neil Hoyne, Head of Customer Analytics, Google USA
- Annette Franz, Vice President Marketing & Client Experience, Compellon, Chief Executive, Customer Experience Professionals Association, Author, CX Journey Blog USA
- Don Peppers, #1 CX Visionary in the World, Top 100 Business Intellectuals, Top 50 Business Brains, International Best- Selling Author, CX Speakers USA
- Agnieszka Hatton, Head of Customer Experience, Vodafone
- Stuart Freer, GM Digital IT, Big Data and Experience, Coles
- Tina Paterson, Functional Transformation Director, Bupa
- Chris Kenny, Head of Customer Experience, ING Direct
- Cindy Cash, Head of Customer Experience Improvement, Australia Post
- Jacinta Hargan, Director Future Transport Program, Transport NSW
- Lisa Pogonoski, Chief Customer Officer, BT Financial Group
- Peta Granger, Director, LUSH Cosmetics
Be part of the leading CX event in Australia and New Zealand now!
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to the Government News newsletter