6th – 8th June – 2017, Swissotel Sydney
Developed together with leading experts in the field, the Australian Fraud Summit 2017 will bring together global and local thought leaders across the public and private sectors to share practical and detailed case studies, as well as strategies in tackling this alarming rise in fraud and corruption across Australia’s public and private sectors.
Each session included in this year’s program has been crafted to help you develop strategies to prevent, detect and respond to increasingly complex cases of Fraud, as well as keep you abreast of regulatory changes facing the industry, such as ISO 37,001 and the new Whistleblower protection laws.
Key benefits of attending:
- Learn how to access and secure digital evidence in complex investigations
- Achieving compliance with new changes to the anti-bribery and compliance landscape
- Ensuring your digital transformation is bolstered against the increased threat of cybercrime
- Making fraud and corruption risk policy frameworks transparent for all stakeholders
- Understand which anti-fraud technology will provide you ROI, and which to avoid
Click here to see the complete programme.
For more information or to register on, please contact Akolade on:
Phone: 02 9247 6000
Fax: 02 9247 6333
Register Online Now – https://goo.gl/RwYl6w
Please reference VIP code WPXGV1