The 11th Annual Enterprise Risk Management For Government 2017 Summit will bring forth new case studies from all areas of Australia’s Public Sector, to provide actionable strategies for creating a risk aware organisation and maturing your organisation to understand your future strategies in risk management.
What you can expect from attending ERM for Government 2017:
- Hear brand new case studies on emergency and disaster risk management and developing digital literacy for cyber risk resilience
- Gain the latest insights into standards and guidelines including ISO31000 and the PGPA Act 2013, and what it means for your organisation’s risk management objectives
- Learn from 20+ leading risk management speakers from all levels of Federal, State and Local Government, including representatives from the private sector
- Engage in discussions around topical issues including managing risk ownership, understanding your organisation’s risk appetite and tolerance, and encouraging transparency with senior management
- Network with senior government executives and decision makers, through speed networking sessions, champagne roundtables and more
Don’t miss out on joining your colleagues and benchmarking with leaders across the industry.